If you are passionate about watercolour,
chances are that you have already heard the name Igor Sava. He is in fact considered by many to be one of the best watercolourists of
our time. Luckily, Igor lives in Rome and we managed to find a date where he isn’t in some other corner of the globe!
His amazing landscapes flow from his brushes magically as he paints plein air or in the studio. His beautiful nudes are also very sought after.
Many people can be good painters, but not so good at teaching their art;
this is where Igor stands apart. Igor is not just a prize-winning and respected artist, but also an engaging, personable and excellent tutor,
who gives clear step-by-step demonstrations and insight to let you understand this technique, hints on where to find inspiration
for a painting that is expressive, strong in its composition, with a sense of light and life. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to learn from a master. Spaces are limited.
You will be staying in the Roman Campagna, amongst the gentle hills in bucolic countryside
that has inspired many an artist throughout the centuries.
We have chosen a charming panoramic agritourism and winery with a swimming pool, just 20
kilometers from Rome, not far from Frascati, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. To
make things easier for you, all materials will be provided.
What is included:
– 3 day tutorial (Demonstrations by the artist, learning techniques, guided painting)
– Painting materials
– accommodation in double room
– accommodation in a DUS with supplement
– breakfasts, lunches and dinners (excluded wine)
– winery visit and wine tasting
– 1 excursion
– transfer from and to Ciampino airport (1 in the late morning, 1 in the afternoon)
– transfer where mentioned in the program
– any personal expenses
– transfer to the farmhouse different time scheduled organized
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org